A Bit Of Tashi

So I have decided to give this old blogging thing another try (third time lucky eh?). 
It is a new year a new start and a chance for new beginnings. What more than a fitting way then than having a complete refresh. 
I know this at the moment is not the blog design in the world, but I am working on it! 

For those who do not previously know me I guess this is where I should kick things off again. 
Hello ... 
My name is Tasha (or Tashi).
I am a 24 year old, mature student *cough*, studying a BA Hons History Degree. 
I am passionate for everything theatrical, bookish, old (I mean boy do I love dinosaurs!), and generally a massive media consumer. 
I have two pomeranians, and no doubt they will feature heavily. 
I extremely believe that tea fixes everything! 
I also run a channel on YouTube: 
Go check it out! 

Hopefully this year will be filled with amazingly fun adventures, and all of which will documented here. So until the next post guys, Bysie Bye x

No comments:

Post a Comment